4-hr 4×4 GUIDED JEEP ISLAND TOUR + BEACH
TOUR DEPARTURE FROM PHILIPSBURG
3 hours of touring both Dutch & French St. Maarten, with multiple 15-20 minute “picture stops”
+ 1 hour of beach/exploration time in beautiful Great Bay, Philipsburg
We go at a sightseeing pace, mostly on-road with a portion off-road.
This 4-hr activity visits many of the highlights of St. Maarten/St. Martin :
- Popular Airport Beach/Maho with its spectacular overhead jet landings and rumbling jet departures
- Scenic lookouts (e.g. Cole Bay Hill, or “Goat Hill”, or Baie Lucas, or Oyster Pond)
- Conclude your day with a refreshing swim in the warm Caribbean waters or relax and enjoy the beach before returning to the cruise pier. Shopping is nearby in Front Street, Back Street, Old Street, and along the Great Bay Boardwalk.
All Jeeps have automatic transmission, and are equipped with A/C & a handheld VHF radio for easy communication with the tour guide.
Jeeps on tour do not go topless. However, 2 roof panels can be removed above the driver’s and front passenger’s seat.
Drivers must be 21 years old and have a valid license.
WHAT TO BRING
Cruise ship ID card (only for cruisers)
Valid driver’s license
Sun protection / lotion
SUNGLASSES ARE A MUST
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear swimsuit underneath your clothing.
Minimum Age : 6 years
2021 TOUR RATES
OPTION 1 : SHARED Jeep on a SHARED excursion = US$ 75 per person
There is a maximum of 4 persons per jeep.
Families/parties of 3 or less will either participate as non-drivers in the tour guide’s Jeep, OR, when paired with other vacationers, will take turns steering.
OPTION 2 : PRIVATE Jeep on a SHARED excursion = US$ 300 per Jeep (seats 5)
OPTION 3 : PRIVATE Jeep on a PRIVATE excursion = add US$ 100 to your tour total
Included in above rates are : fuel ; tour guide
Check-in @ 9AM local time ; Tour departure @ 9:30AM
Check-in @ 12:30PM local time ; Tour departure @ 1PM.
- For cruisers only : ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles at the Cruise Terminal’s TOURIST INFO CENTER
- For on-island vacationers : check-in is directly @ “The Dive Shop”, located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel & the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
ROUNDTRIP SHUTTLE SERVICE TO “THE DIVE SHOP” (= OUR JEEP HEADQUARTERS)
Philipsburg Cruise Terminal : US$ 10 per person
Divi & Belair Hotel : US$ 10 per person
Simpson Bay Resort : US$ 15 per person
Sonesta Maho / Ocean Point Resort : US$ 15 per person
Morgan Resort : US$ 15 per person
Oyster Bay Beach Resort : US$ 10 per person
Dawn Beach Club : US$ 10 per person
Where to find us
BLUE BUBBLES SPORTS & TOURS
Your headquarters for :
– snorkel gear rental
– snorkel excursions
– scuba diving certifications
– scuba diving excursions all levels
– guided island tours by ATV, Jeep, jetski
– day rentals ATV & Jeep Wrangler
– 1/2 & full-hour jetski rentals
– private motor boat charters (coastal SXM)
– private sailing catamaran charters (coastal SXM, or destination St. Barths or Anguilla)
“The Dive Shop”
153, Front Street
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
We’re in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains. The Walter Plantz jetty, the Great Bay Boardwalk and the Great Bay Beach are right behind “The Dive Shop”. Nearby are : public restrooms, great eateries, awesome shopping in Front Street, Back Street, and Old Street.
Phone: +1-721-55-68484 (WhatsApp)
All check-ins and tour departures are from “The Dive Shop”.
Opening hours : daily 8AM-5PM