30 MIN JETSKI RENTAL IN GREAT BAY, PHILIPSBURG
Jetskiing is fun for the entire family !
No license needed
After a briefing, pilot your own watercraft for 1/2 hr, with giant Great Bay (Philipsburg) as your playground.
Please note, that riders stay within the boundaries, remaining visible to the operator at all times.
All riders must sign a waiver prior to participating.
WHAT TO BRING
Cruise ship ID card (for cruisers only)
WHAT TO WEAR
Swimsuit, watersports goggles, or sunglasses with retainer
Pregnant women cannot participate, nor guests with heart or back problems.
Maximum weight on Wave Runner is 530 pounds
Minimum Age to Pilot : 18 years
US$ 60 per Wave Runner for 1/2hr (whether 1 or 2 riders)
CHECK-IN TIME (in local St. Maarten time)
Anytime between 9AM & 4PM.
Walk-ins are most welcome, but reservations are highly recommended, especially on cruise ship days.
- For cruisers : For cruisers only : ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles at the Cruise Terminal’s TOURIST INFO CENTER
- For on-island vacationers : check-in is directly at “The Dive Shop”, located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel – a pinkish orange highrise – and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
harbor : US$ 10 per person
Divi & Belair Hotel : US$ 10 per person
Simpson Bay Resort : US$ 15 per person
Sonesta Maho / Ocean Point : US$ 15 per person
Morgan Resort : US$ 15 per person
Oyster Bay Beach Resort : US$ 10 per person
Dawn Beach Club : US$ 10 per person
Where to find us
BLUE BUBBLES SPORTS & TOURS
Your headquarters for :
– snorkel gear rental
– snorkel excursions
– scuba diving certifications
– scuba diving excursions all levels
– guided island tours by ATV, Jeep, jetski
– day rentals ATV & Jeep Wrangler
– 1/2 & full-hour jetski rentals
– private motor boat charters (coastal SXM)
– private sailing catamaran charters (coastal SXM, or destination St. Barths or Anguilla)
“The Dive Shop”
153, Front Street
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
We’re in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains. The Walter Plantz jetty, the Great Bay Boardwalk and the Great Bay Beach are right behind “The Dive Shop”. Nearby are : public restrooms, great eateries, awesome shopping in Front Street, Back Street, and Old Street.
Phone: +1-721-55-68484 (WhatsApp)
All check-ins and tour departures are from “The Dive Shop”.
Opening hours : daily 8AM-5PM