4-HR GUIDED ATV TOUR DUTCH/FRENCH SIDE + BEACH
Total activity duration = 4 hrs :
3 hours of touring the highlights of both Dutch & French St. Maarten with multiple 15-20 minute stops (Airport Beach, Marigot, coastal look-out point, …)
+ 1 hour of beach/lunch/shopping/free time in beautiful Great Bay
The tour is done at a sightseeing pace, mostly on-road with a portion off-road.
2021 TOUR RATES
– Single ATV (1 rider) : US$ 100 per ATV
– Double ATV (2 riders on the same ATV) : US$ 150 per ATV
– Upgrade to a PRIVATE tour : add US$ 100 to your tour total
– Includes : helmet ; fuel ; tour guide
Check-in @ 9AM local time ; Tour departure @ 9:30AM
Check-in @ 12:30PM local time ; Tour departure @ 1PM
LOCAL ST. MAARTEN TIME
When cruising between November and March, please make sure to understand any possible difference between your ship’s time (might be Eastern) and local St. Maarten time (in winter time 1 hr ahead of Eastern).
- For cruisers only : ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles at the Cruise Terminal’s TOURIST INFO CENTER
- For on-island vacationers : check-in is directly at “The Dive Shop” (= our ATV Headquarters), located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel & the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
ROUNDTRIP SHUTTLE SERVICE TO “THE DIVE SHOP” (= OUR ATV HEADQUARTERS)
Harbor : US$ 10 per person
Divi & Belair Hotel : US$ 10 per person
Simpson Bay Resort : US$ 15 per person
Sonesta Maho & Sonesta Ocean Point Resort : US$ 15 per person
Morgan Resort : US$ 15 per person
Oyster Bay Beach Resort : US$ 10 per person
Dawn Beach Club : US$ 10 per person
Max. (joint) weight per ATV = 400 pounds !
All ATV’s have automatic transmission.
Min. age to steer the ATV : 16 (with parental signature on the waiver)
Min. age to participate : 6
All drivers MUST bring their driver’s license.
WHAT TO BRING
Cruise’s ships ID card (only for cruisers)
Valid driver’s license to drive
Sun glasses + suntan lotion
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear swimsuit underneath your outfit
Sneakers are recommended
Pregnant women cannot participate, nor guests with heart or back problems.
Maximum (joint) weight per ATV is 400 pounds.
Minimum age for passengers : 6 years
Where to find us
BLUE BUBBLES SPORTS & TOURS
Your headquarters for :
– snorkel gear rental
– snorkel excursions
– scuba diving certifications
– scuba diving excursions all levels
– guided island tours by ATV, Jeep, jetski
– day rentals ATV & Jeep Wrangler
– 1/2 & full-hour jetski rentals
– private motor boat charters (coastal SXM)
– private sailing catamaran charters (coastal SXM, or destination St. Barths or Anguilla)
“The Dive Shop”
153, Front Street
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
We’re in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains. The Walter Plantz jetty, the Great Bay Boardwalk and the Great Bay Beach are right behind “The Dive Shop”. Nearby are : public restrooms, great eateries, awesome shopping in Front Street, Back Street, and Old Street.
Phone: +1-721-55-68484 (WhatsApp)
All check-ins and tour departures are from “The Dive Shop”.
Opening hours : daily 8AM-5PM