2 HR ‘EASY DIVING’ FOR BEGINNER DIVERS
All participants can swim, are fit and healthy, and need to sign a dive waiver.
Boat with comfortable water access via dive ladder.
Enjoy the peace, beauty, and thrill of scuba diving, but without the dive tank mounted on your back. Our easy diving system brings the air to your mouthpiece via a 20 ft hose, connected with a tank strapped on a float on the surface. Explore the Little Bay reef life and many wrecks from closeby !
All equipment is included. All you need to bring is your swimming attire, a change of clothes and a towel. All participants need to complete a medical questionnaire.
Accessible as of age 8.
2021 TOUR RATES
age 8-11 : US$ 65 per person
age 12&up : US$ 75 per person
Includes : all necessary gear + bottled water onboard
TOUR TIME (local St. Maarten time)
DAILY : check-in @ 1PM ; tour departure @ 1:30PM
- For cruisers only : meet our Blue Bubbles rep @ the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal (detailed info will be provided in your booking confirmation)
- For on-island vacationers : check-in is directly @ “The Dive Shop”, located @ 153, Front Street, Great Bay, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel – a pinkish orange highrise – and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
Harbor : US$ 10 per person
Divi & Belair Hotel : US$ 10 per person
Simpson Bay Resort : US$ 15 per person
Sonesta Maho / Ocean Point : US$ 15 per person
Oyster Bay Beach Resort : US$ 10 per person
Where to find us
BLUE BUBBLES SPORTS & TOURS
Your headquarters for :
– snorkel gear rental
– snorkel excursions
– scuba diving certifications
– scuba diving excursions all levels
– guided island tours by ATV, Jeep, jetski
– day rentals ATV & Jeep Wrangler
– 1/2 & full-hour jetski rentals
– private motor boat charters (coastal SXM)
– private sailing catamaran charters (coastal SXM, or destination St. Barths or Anguilla)
“The Dive Shop”
153, Front Street
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
We’re in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains. The Walter Plantz jetty, the Great Bay Boardwalk and the Great Bay Beach are right behind “The Dive Shop”. Nearby are : public restrooms, great eateries, awesome shopping in Front Street, Back Street, and Old Street.
Phone: +1-721-55-68484 (WhatsApp)
All check-ins and tour departures are from “The Dive Shop”.
Opening hours : daily 8AM-5PM